The Landlord Training Workshop is designed to assist landlords, property managers, resident managers, and others actively involved in managing rental housing.
- Encourage effective property management, which will significantly contribute to safe and decent housing, and improve the health of the community
- Increase awareness of legitimate techniques in order to halt illegal activity on rental property.
- The Community Approach: Building landlord, renter, homeowner, and business relationships
- Applicant screening techniques
- Rental agreements and fair housing issues
- Management techniques
- The eviction process
- Achieving a stable, satisfied tenant base
- Maintaining a property to habitable standards
- City Code Enforcement (PRIP)
REGISTRATION FEE: $10.00
The fee includes workshop materials and Landlord Training Manual.
- January 19, 2017 at 8am – 3:15pm
Neighborhood Improvement Services at the Golden Belt Building
807 E Main St
Durham, NC 27701
Google map and directions
- 24 people are going