The Human Relations Division of the City's Neighborhood Improvement Services Department is proud to present the 20th annual Women's Forum in honor of National Women's History Month. This year’s theme is Celebrating Women Who Tell Our Story. The forum aims to celebrate women's accomplishments and recognize their valuable contributions to the community. Attendees can look forward to listening to a diverse group of panelists, networking with people from across the City, and learning how to build bridges between the City and the community to create positive change in Durham.
Moderator: Beverly Thompson, Dir. of Communications
- Mary Chen, President of Chen Language Services
- Tianna Leger, Program Director of NC Women’s Business Institute
- Bessie Elmore, Exec. Director of Straight Talk Support Group
- Lauren Brasil, Managing Atorney of Legal Aid Fair Housing Project
Note: This is a hybrid event. Please use the QR code below to register via Zoom.
- March 29, 2023 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- 3 people are going
Showing 4 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter